вторник, 4 октября 2011 г.

dog stains on carpet::She was supposed to stay at my house and look after the animals dog stains on carpet

dog stains on carpet

dog stains on carpet

dog stains on carpet

dog stains on carpet::She was supposed to stay at my house and look after the animals.
I came home to find out she only came over to feed them and water them.
So my cream colored carpets are now spots encrusted with dog and cat urine.
I rent my home and cannot replace the carpet.
I also have tried numerous cleaning products and have found nothing to get the smell or some stains out.
I am working on that now, since my two cats have peed mutiple times on my leather couch and chair.
Gosh, i hope that this works!
Then go over it one more time with a solution of odoban and water read the bottle.
It works great on pet odors.
Until the problem cleared up, she had a lot of accidents.
She was also a large dog, which meant large carpet cleanups.
I tried everything to get rid of the odor she would always use the same spot, of course, by the front door.
My neighbor gave me a syringe and told me to fill it with vinegar and squirt it into the carpet.
This would get into the carpet padding which was most likely holding the odor.
If you are able to pull up the carpet, and treat the padding would be another solution.
Apply the baking soda and let it dry.
Apply vinegar and water.
Let dry and vacuum again.
Because your cats have used this area to urinate you must watch them carefully so they do not return.
Placing a piece of furniture on the spot after you have treated it helps.
It is an enzymatic cleaner that seems to work really well.
We have two cats and one of them loves to heave up the hairballs on my cream carpet.
It removes the stain and any odors.
I have used a product called gonzo stain remover.
It has no smell, is pet safe and not expensive.
I then use my carpet cleaner or blot up with an old towel.
It bubbles out the stain and smell.
Does not work as well if the spots have been scrubbed with certain cleaners though, as far as the smell goes.
The cleaners seem to trap the smell into the carpet.
You may be able to buy it online, i am not sure.
It is guaranteed and i have used it and it is great.
I have 2 cats that urinated in a couple corners of our spare room.
I tried many things to clear it up, but they kept returning.
Just make sure to use a shop vac to get all of it out, or it will still smell.
If you buy the economy pack, it will last for years.
I bought it about 7 years ago, and it works great to this day.
It was that easy!
It managed to lift a particularly stubborn pet stain where various attempts using conventional carpet cleaners have failed.
dog stains on carpet::An oxygen bleach cleaner is an effective dog
urine stain remover which can preserve the integrity of your article of
clothing, carpet, tile grout or an upholstered chair or couch dog
stains on carpet

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий