пятница, 30 сентября 2011 г.

installing carpet pad::I ordered the dvd set because i am in the carpet cleaning business and we see carpet repairs that need to be done on every other cleaning job we do installing carpet pad

installing carpet pad

installing carpet pad

installing carpet pad

installing carpet pad::I ordered the dvd set because i am in the carpet cleaning business and we see carpet repairs that need to be done on every other cleaning job we do.
I have been an interior decorator for several years.
I purchased new carpet about a year ago and i always had a problem with a place where the carpet from the bedroom was next to the hallway carpet because it looked a different color.
I am saving for a power stretcher so i can start doing the, small apartment size simple one room carpet installation jobs next!
Thank you in advance!
Thanks so much diy!
Thanks again for all your help.
I clean carpets for a living and always run into little carpet repairs on the jobs.
This will add a good deal of additional income for me.
I got much more for my money than i ever imagined.
I watched the video and then made my installers watch it.
Thanks for the prompt service!
He likes do it yourself things.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий